Cognac One | Château Kefraya Red 2018 - Cognac One
  • Image Not Found On Media Library

Château Kefraya Red 2018

A balanced and lengthy wine with polished tannins and well-integrated oak with the fruit. Vegan Wine

WINEMAKER  Fabrice Guiberteau

REGION  Bekaa Valley (Lebanon)

GRAPE VARIETIES  55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Syrah, 5% Cabernet Franc, 5% Cinsault, 5% Mourvèdre

TERROIR  Clay-limestone, clay, silt, sand and gravel.

WINEMAKING  Manual harvest. Maceration in tanks from two to three weeks. temperature controlled fermentation followed by malolactic fermentation. Aging for 22 months in French oak barrels (65%) and the remaining 35% in tanks. Bottling at the château.

FOOD PAIRING  Delicately cooked meat, light game, lamb, or soft cheese.


Technical Sheet PDF