cognac-one | Tags Bekaa Valley – Lebanon

Glamorous Myst distinguishes itself by a bright pink robe, with silvery glints. Feather-shaped, the label is a symbol of lightness. Aromas reveal subtle floral nuances and flavors of redcurrant, strawberry and a final hint of blackcurrant. Vegan Wine WINEMAKER  Fabrice Guiberteau REGION  Bekaa Valley GRAPE VARIETIES  35% Syrah, 25% Grenache, 20% Tempranillo, 15% Mourvèdre, 5% Cinsault TERROIR  Clay-limestone, silty clay, and gravel WINEMAKING  The wine is made by “bleeding” and direct pressing on a pneumatic press. Aging in steel tanks for 3 months after vinification. FOOD PAIRING  It goes with well with grilled meats. ALCOHOL CONTENT  13% Technical Sheet PDF

Full, rich and powerful on the palate with notes of wood and black fruit. Vegan Wine WINEMAKER  Fabrice Guiberteau REGION  Bekaa Valley GRAPE VARIETIES  30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Marselan, 20% Syrah, 15% Tempranillo, 5% Cinsault TERROIR  Clay-limestone, clay, silt, sand, and gravel. CULTURE & VINIFICATION  Maceration in stainless steel vats for 2-3 weeks. Temperature controlled vinification with short pump overs, followed by malolactic fermentation in concrete tanks. AGING  11 months: 55% of the wine in French oak barrels (96% in one-year-old barrels & 4% in 2-year-old barrels) and 45% wine in tanks. FOOD PAIRING  Grilled meat, cheese, as well as lightly spiced …

A complex bouquet of black fruits and cedarwood, while revealing a velvety mouth and well-structured tannins. 91 pts by The Wine Advocate. Vegan Wine WINEMAKER  Fabrice Guiberteau REGION  Bekaa Valley GRAPE VARIETIES  55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 21% Cabernet Franc, 14% Syrah, 10% Mourvèdre TERROIR  Clay, limestone soil, silt, and rocks. VINIFICATION  5 days of cold pre-fermentation maceration, then 5-week maceration period in oak barrels. 20 months aging in French oak barrels. FOOD PAIRING  Perfect with game, black truffles and matured cheese. ALCOHOL CONTENT  14.5% Technical Sheet PDF

A balanced and lengthy wine with polished tannins and well-integrated oak with the fruit. Vegan Wine WINEMAKER  Fabrice Guiberteau REGION  Bekaa Valley (Lebanon) GRAPE VARIETIES  35% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Syrah, 20% Cabernet Franc, 5% Cinsault, 5% Mourvèdre TERROIR  Clay-limestone, clay, silt, sand and gravel. WINEMAKING  Manual harvest. Maceration in tanks from two to three weeks. temperature controlled fermentation followed by malolactic fermentation. Aging for 22 months in French oak barrels (65%) and the remaining 35% in tanks. Bottling at the château. FOOD PAIRING  Delicately cooked meat, light game, lamb, or soft cheese. ALCOHOL CONTENT  14% Technical Sheet PDF

The initial impression is full and round. The floral notes are present and associated with an exotic and mineral contrast. Vegan Wine WINEMAKER  Fabrice Guiberteau REGION  Bekaa Valley GRAPE VARIETIES  45% Viognier, 22% Sauvignon Blanc, 14% Chardonnay, 12% Muscat Blanc, 7% Clairette TERROIR  Deep silty soils WINEMAKING  Manual harvest. After destemming, the berries undergo maceration on the skins then pressing and left to settle at 46°F (8°C). Follow a cold liquid stabilization and alcohol fermentation at 60°F (16°C) before stabilization. FOOD PAIRING  Perfect with smoked salmon, grilled or poached shellfish, cooked fish in sauce or goat cheese. ALCOHOL CONTENT  13% Technical …

The nose is rich and smooth. The wine is balanced and powerful with a slightly spicy finish. Vegan Wine WINEMAKER  Fabrice Guiberteau REGION  Bekaa Valley GRAPE VARIETIES  50% Syrah, 20% Cinsault, 18% Tempranillo, 7% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Marselan TERROIR  Clay-limestone cambisol, silty clay and clay-limestone with marly subsoil. CULTURE & VINIFICATION  The berries are crushed after destemming. Alcoholic fermentation and maceration take place in thermo-regulated stainless steel tanks while malolactic fermentation is in concrete tanks. FOOD PAIRING  Excellent with grilled meats as well as slightly spicy dishes. ALCOHOL CONTENT  14% Technical Sheet PDF