Ranked among the Premiers Grands Crus Classés B of Saint-Émilion. Owned by the Wertheimer family since 1996.
Originally a small vineyard planted around the Church of St-Martin by Jean Biès in the early 18th Century, the estate was named Clos St-Martin.
In 1760 Jacques Kanon purchased the land. A true clos, the original 30-acre vineyard was encircled by a wall, which Kanon expanded by acquiring seven small surrounding vineyards.
View current inventory: Collector Wines
Visit the winery website: Château Canon